Join us to find out more about the AHDB and Dairy UK consumer facing campaign around the newly created “Department of Dairy Related Scrumptious Affairs” which uses humour to spread emotive taste messages and reiterate the nutritional value of dairy in a balanced diet.
This webinar will cover:
- The research which helped shape the programme and our target audience
- How the campaign is progressing including the recent advertising and social media influencer activity
- How farmers can get involved with details about:
- Engaging with the Dairy Consumer workshops designed to give farmers the skills, resources and confidence to engage with the public to promote a positive dairy message
- Promotional material available including farm banners, car stickers and posters
- Underpinning work that validate the campaign looking at nutrition, and positive farming messages working in conjunction with the Global Dairy Platform as part of their One Billion People initiative.
Click here to register for the webinar.
Dairy Pro points are available for attending this webinar.