With many areas experiencing little grass growth and concerns about future forage availability, join us for this webinar where Senior Farm Business Consultant Oliver Hall will take an in-depth look at the drought-like conditions and what dairy farmers can do to tackle the issue both now and in the future.
- Where are we now?
- Measuring forage stocks and assessing your crops
- Forecasting Dry Matter Production
- Evaluating feed and herd size options
- Assessing your options and what to monitor in your business
- The impact in 2019
- Looking after People, Cows and Money
About the speaker:
As well as being on the AHDB Dairy board, Oliver Hall is a Senior Farm Business Consultant at The Andersons Centre and is involved with a multi-site pasture based dairy farm business. He will be discussing options and ideas for farmers to manage the impacts both here and now, and further down the line.
Tony Evans, Partner and Senior Farm Business Consultant at The Andersons Centre, will also be joining the Q&A at the end of the session.