Are you utilising your grazing to its full potential? Do you want to learn how rotational paddock grazing can improve management and cut feed costs? Join LIC grazing consultant Piers Badnell and Gloucestershire dairy farmer Keith Davis who will explain:
- How the ryegrass plant grows and using the three-leaf principle to supply palatable, 12 ME grass all year
- The principles of rotational paddock grazing
- Tracks, troughs and fencing: how to set up a paddock infrastructure
- Measuring and monitoring using a rising plate meter
- Budgeting, the grass wedge and effective buffer feeding
Date: Wednesday 13 June 2018
Time: 11:00 – 14:00 (lunch provided)
Venue: Fulmore Farm, Croft Road, Cosby, Leicestershire LE9 1SG
(by kind permission of DM Liggins & Son)
Booking essential for lunch: so to book a place or find out more contact Shirley Macmillan on 07766 402393 or email@example.com
To assist with biosecurity and conform to government guidelines, please ensure vehicles are clean and wear clean boots that can be disinfected.
Dairy Pro Points are available for attending this event, Click here for more details.