- News Articles
- Technical Articles
- November 2012
- October 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- Press Archive
- Is your milk buyer moving in the right direction?24 February 2012
Will the strategies put in place by your buyer provide the potential to offer a secure future for your milk? That’s the question that producers should be asking according to DairyCo’s latest publication, the Guide to Milk Buyers.
- Make the most of early season grass now21 February 2012
Make the most of early season grass now or risk losing it, says DairyCo extension officer Chris Duller.
- PR: Pembrokeshire dairy farmer Chris James16 February 2012
Mr James, who was appointed by the Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board, farms in partnership with his brother in Pembrokeshire, milking 1800 cows on four units covering 700ha.
- Carbon footprinting report published15 February 2012
Carbon footprinting report demonstrates the continued commitment of the dairy industry to improving its environmental performance.
- Food and Farming Education Strategy Launched15 February 2012
AHDB launched its Education Strategy 2012-17 covering food production and farming communication activities to schools across the UK.