Good grassland management begins underground: the right soil structure, pH and nutrient supply must all be in place. Join our discussion with soils specialist Mark Tripney from isoils including:
- The basics of pH and liming – and the importance of Calcium in soil and plant health
- How digging a hole helps assess grass root structure
- Drainage plus correcting compaction
- Grass palatability and salt
- NPK and sulphur
- Bring your soil analysis results for comparison!
Date: Tuesday 26 September 2017
Time: Coffee from 11:00 prompt start at 11:30 – 13:30 followed by lunch
Venue: Marriott Farm, Cotes De Val, Lutterworth LE17 4LY
By kind permission of Nigel and Suzanne Smith
To find out more or book a place, please contact Shirley Macmillan on 07766 402393 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make your booking by 9am Friday 22 September to ensure we have enough lunch for you. In the event of a lack of bookings, this meeting will be cancelled to avoid incurring costs.
To assist with biosecurity and conform to government guidelines, please ensure vehicles are clean and that clean boots that can be disinfected are worn.
Dairy Pro points are available for attending this event, click here for more details.