- News Articles
- Technical Articles
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- Press Releases
- Press Archive
- Archive: Olympic hopefuls urge young athletes: Milk it for all it's worth28 September 2010
London 2012 Olympic hopefuls Beth Tweddle, World Champion gymnast and BMX World Champion, Liam Phillips, today urged Britain's young sports enthusiasts to 'Milk it for all it's worth.'
- Archive: Tesco announces price rise as Wiseman’s profits are hit17 September 2010
Tesco announced yesterday a 1.28ppl price rise for the milk it buys from the Tesco Sustainable Dairy Group farmers.
- Archive: New funding for dairy hill farmers17 September 2010
New scheme to support hill farmers with land in Severely Disadvantaged Areas (SDAs) with payments for environmental management called Uplands ELS.
- Archive: Arla Interim Results14 September 2010
Recent figures from Arla Amba have shown that for the six months of 2010 the Arla group made a profit of DKK697m (approx £81.2m) compared to DKK263m (approx £31m) for the previous year. In its statement, the company put the improved performance down to a combination of improving global markets and substantial cost savings in the first half of the year.
- Archive: Arla take stake in Westbury14 September 2010
First Milk and Milk Link have announced that they have agreed terms for Arla Foods UK plc (Arla) to become a shareholder in Westbury Dairies Limited
- Archive: New Zealand rugby players celebrate World School Milk Day10 September 2010
The very successful Chard Rugby Club, brought their New Zealand players to Holyrood School to celebrate World School Milk Day with Coombe Farm.