- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- EU ministers to discuss farm support but warn of limitations
- Cricketer Farm to stop cheese production
- SmartAg 15 (1)
- First Milk reduce September milk price
- Will the Chinese economic slowdown affect dairy imports?
- Global production not responding to price signals
- Rabobank predicts dairy recovery in 2016
- Russia eases restrictions on New Zealand processors
- Co-ops supporting farmers through challenging times
- Arla to hold September milk price but urges caution
- AHDB Dairy on BBC One Midlands Today
- Intervention makes IMPE relevant again
- Chinese imports may suffer from currency devaluation
- Environment Secretary statement
- Pleasant surprise as GDT increases 15%
- Government lays out priorities for dairy industry
- Russian dairy industry cheesed off over imitation cheese
- Are you making the most of Genomics to breed a better herd (1)
- BBC Farming Today - Saturday 15 August
- Discounters set minimum milk price
- Morrisons announce further farmer support
- Asda to pay 28ppl for milk but no shelf price increase
- Have Morrisons launched a ‘game changer’?
- What AHDB Dairy is doing to help levy payers in these challenging times
- Surviving low milk prices
- AHDB Dairy working with media in these challenging times
- Dutch farmer concern over government phosphate limits
- New milk brand allows consumers to pay farmers more
- Progress on Müller/Dairy Crest deal
- NZ farmers see milk price forecast fall to 12ppl
- Milking the EU-Vietnam free trade agreement
- NFU announce plan of action
- New AHDB Dairy indexes show stability at the top
- Genomic leader gains ground in AHDB ranking
- Stable-mates share Friesian hotspot
- Long-term leader retains top position on £SCI
- SmartAg 15
- Müller to reduce milk price
- Calls for action at latest EU Milk Market Observatory meeting
- GDT index falls again
- First Milk cut milk prices for August
- Dairy cow health and welfare takes another step forward
- Price pressure sees SMP intervention stocks increase
- Are you making the most of Genomics to breed a better herd
- Exporting countries farmgate prices hit hardest
- RUMA launches new cattle guidelines
- Retail price cuts led to a fall in consumer spend on milk – AHDB Dairy analysis
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- Technical Articles
- News Archive
- EU ministers to discuss farm support but warn of limitations28 August 2015
An “emergency” Farm Council meeting of European ministers will take place on 7 September in Brussels to discuss short and medium term measures to support EU farmers.
- Cricketer Farm to stop cheese production27 August 2015
Cricketer Farm has announced it is to stop making and packaging cheese from early 2016. The company will fulfil all contracts and commitments before then.
- SmartAg 1527 August 2015
The application of smart technologies in agriculture is nothing new but in order for industry to thrive it must look across the fence and see what technologies other industries are developing and what opportunities they present.
- First Milk reduce September milk price27 August 2015
First Milk has announced its “A” volume price will reduce by 0.2ppl for its balancing milk pools and 0.3ppl for its manufacturing milk pools. The changes will be effective from 1 September 2015.
- Will the Chinese economic slowdown affect dairy imports?27 August 2015
One of the main questions in the global dairy market at the moment being “when will China start buying again”. It was therefore interesting to see concerns emerge over the week on the state of the Chinese economy.
- Global production not responding to price signals26 August 2015
Global production appears to be ignoring price signals from dairy markets.
- Rabobank predicts dairy recovery in 201624 August 2015
Dairy prices will start to recover by the middle of 2016, according to a new report by Rabobank.
- Russia eases restrictions on New Zealand processors24 August 2015
Russia has lifted a ban on some New Zealand dairy products which has been in place since a botulism false alarm in 2013.
- Co-ops supporting farmers through challenging times24 August 2015
In light of the challenging global market conditions, we are starting to see some examples of where co-ops are looking to provide financial support for farmers.
- Retail price cuts led to a fall in consumer spend on milk – AHDB Dairy analysis24 August 2015
Retail price cuts led to a fall in consumer spend on milk – AHDB Dairy analysis