- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- Arla maintains milk price but new exchange rate kicks in
- Dairy Crest Direct split into two
- Cheddar brands fighting back
- Dairy confidence knocked short-term but medium-term stays positive
- Dairy Crest’s gain is Fayrefield’s GOS
- Rodent control hub to help with new rules
- Coca Cola lines up to enter Brazilian dairy market
- Milking China’s growing liquid imports
- First Milk members agree new governance structure
- US production revised down
- US butter prices running out of steam?
- Fertiliser Market Outlook Pilot Launched by AHDB
- Is there a future for dairy futures?
- British dairy highlights environmental achievements
- DPO could form in Scotland
- Investment in Chinese dairy farms slows down
- Fonterra maintains forecast farmgate milk price
- Have Your Say on AHDB - Cheltenham
- Half the milk leaking out of Wales
- Dairy Crest formula maintains 3.6ppl premium despite January reduction
- Arla aims to add value in 5-year growth strategy
- US dairy exports kept afloat by subsidies
- Heavy stocks could add to spring flush price pressure
- EU dairy market to undergo a period of adjustment
- LEAF calls on farmers to ‘Share Your Story’ on Open Farm Sunday 2016
- Webinar - Post mortems
- Consultation starts on AHDB Plan - levy rates frozen for another year
- Dairy Crest holds January liquid milk price
- NZ production blips in October
- Second Industry Consultation opens for Trailblazer Apprenticeships – Stockperson
- The benefits of calving heifers sooner
- First Milk announce price cuts for December
- New Holstein bull climbs to pole position in AHDB Dairy index run and five of the top 10 are brand new bulls
- Young sires offer high milk quality with health and fertility
- Chad edges ahead for British Friesians
- Spring Calving Index sees little change at the top
- AHDB Outlook Conference 2016
- How AHDB Dairy have been delivering through digital in 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- Technical Articles
- News Archive
- How AHDB Dairy have delivered through digital in 20154 January 2016
2015 has been a really busy year for AHDB Dairy in the digital sphere, with social network activity being increased, as well as the testing of new digital platforms to engage our stakeholders through the website.
- Arla maintains milk price but new exchange rate kicks in24 December 2015
Arla Foods has announced its members’ Amba price will remain unchanged for another month. However, with a new quarterly exchange rate coming in, UK members will receive a 0.43ppl reduction.
- Dairy Crest Direct split into two24 December 2015
Dairy Crest Direct (DCD) will split into two on completion of Müller’s takeover of Dairy Crest’s Dairies division from 27 December 2015.
- Cheddar brands fighting back22 December 2015
The volume of cheddar sold under brands has increased by 5% over the last 12 months, according to Kantar, with standard supermarket own label sales losing out.
- Dairy confidence knocked short-term but medium-term stays positive21 December 2015
Dairy farmers’ short-term confidence in their business has fallen significantly compared to last year, according to the NFU’s latest confidence survey.
- Dairy Crest’s gain is Fayrefield’s GOS21 December 2015
Dairy Crest (DC) has purchased the outstanding 50% share of Promovita from Fayrefield Foods for £6m. Promovita was established in 2014 as a 50/50 joint venture between DC and Fayrefield to develop and produce Galacto-Oligosaccharide (GOS).
- Rodent control hub to help with new rules 21 December 2015
A free, self-study training course on rodent control is now available for farmers via an industry online hub, ‘Rodent Control on Farms’.
- Coca Cola lines up to enter Brazilian dairy market17 December 2015
A subsidiary of Coca Cola in Brazil has recently reached an agreement to purchase Laticínios Verde Campo dairy.
- Milking China’s growing liquid imports17 December 2015
Imports of liquid milk into China are growing and the EU and UK are successfully tapping into this market.
- First Milk members agree new governance structure16 December 2015
First Milk members overwhelmingly approved the new governance structure at a Special General Meeting yesterday (15 December).