- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- Open Farm Sunday organisers announce preparation events for host farmers
- Changes to First Milk member price schedules from April 2016
- Where are the cows in the Northern Hemisphere?
- Currency shift gives some support to Sterling prices
- Arla holds March milk price
- UK receives additional cheese PSA allowance
- UK market helps Arla financial results in difficult 2015
- Fertiliser Market Outlook
- Price pressure pushes more powder into intervention
- US milk production forecast to increase in 2016
- UK milk production falling but still above last year
- Tesco extends winter cheese supplement
- Learn more about AHDB Dairy’s Mobility Score
- Surviving market volatility
- UK price competitive on world stage
- Coca Cola invests further in dairy – could the UK get a look-in?
- GB dairy calves class of 2015 contribute to increase in milk production
- US co-op to introduce a new quota system
- Presentations from Outlook 2016
- Arla secures contract to supply Asda
- Webinar - Impact of Cryptosporidium in young calves
- Nestlé and First Milk launch unique programme to develop next generation of dairy leaders
- Glanbia Cooperative announces member support for 2016
- Professional Manager Development Scheme 2016/17
- Arla set to restructure
- Dairy UK releases strategy to improve exports
- £1m AHDB soils call sets out five-year research partnership plan
- GDT falls back 7.4%
- Global milk production reduced slightly in November
- Norwegian dairy supports running out of fuel
- Outlook Conference focuses on impact of free trade agreements on livestock sector
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- Technical Articles
- News Archive
- Open Farm Sunday organisers announce preparation events for host farmers29 February 2016
Organisers of Open Farm Sunday, LEAF (Linking Environment And Farming), has announced a series of nationwide events for host farmers ahead of farming’s national open day on 5 June and Open Farm School Days throughout June 2016. The inspiring events packed with lots of hints and tips will help both experienced and new host farmers to have the best possible open farm events!
- Changes to First Milk member price schedules from April 201624 February 2016
First Milk (FM) has confirmed a number of changes to its member price schedules that will be implemented from April 2016.
- Where are the cows in the Northern Hemisphere?24 February 2016
It appears that low returns from the dairy sector have so far not given rise to a reduction in dairy cow numbers in the Northern Hemisphere.
- Currency shift gives some support to Sterling prices 24 February 2016
The weakening of the pound against the Euro is providing some support for the Sterling price the UK receives for dairy commodities sold to Europe.
- Arla holds March milk price22 February 2016
Arla Foods amba is maintaining its members’ on-account milk price for March 2016.
- UK receives additional cheese PSA allowance19 February 2016
Unused volume allowances for cheese Private Storage Aid (PSA) have been shared out between Member States, with the UK receiving an additional 8,669 tonnes.
- UK market helps Arla financial results in difficult 201517 February 2016
Arla has seen a decline the company’s financial results in 2015, in line with what the co-op was expecting.
- Fertiliser Market Outlook 17 February 2016
AHDB is publishing a Fertiliser Market Outlook, in response to demand from levy payers across all the sectors.
- Price pressure pushes more powder into intervention17 February 2016
The intervention campaign for SMP is filling up rapidly as EU wholesale prices remain under pressure.
- US milk production forecast to increase in 201617 February 2016
The US Department of Agriculture increased its milk production estimate for 2016 to 99.2bn litres in February’s World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates report, up less than 0.1% of the previous 2016 forecast.