- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- Mid-season worm pressures affect dairy herds
- Sterling strength hinders UK market
- All things dairy - Summer 2015
- China recalls infant formula products
- Reduction in Arla’s amba July milk price
- NZ Guaranteed Milk Price scheme oversubscribed at 17ppl
- Russia extends ban on EU products
- Will cheese stocks be boosted by Irish milk production growth?
- First Milk announce milk price cut and Paice resignation
- Canada struggles with excess milk
- RABDF launches Entrepreneurs in Dairying 2015
- Innovative convenience milk products could help boost market value
- Aberdeen Dairy Day
- First Milk announce £22m losses
- EU in trade talks with Mexico to improve exports
- Herd efficiency improving with age of herd falling
- Time to capitalise on low grain prices?
- Supply chain under pressure from low prices
- GDT showing first signs of stabilisation?
- Farmers Guardian mastitis control article
- DairyLeader open day
- Production to remain high in key export regions
- Latest Rabobank report pushes recovery back
- AHDB support for national BVD elimination
- Competitive SMP market could delay price recovery
- CMA take MWD/Dairy Crest deal to phase 2
- Record slaughter numbers in New Zealand
- Morrisons reduces 4 pint price, will others follow?
- New AHDB branding launches at Cereals
- That was the week that was…
- China’s return to global market delayed by high stocks
- EU SMP stocks ease but rebuild still possible
- EU production growth expected to continue
- Women in Dairy launched
- AHDB Dairy
- Dairy Farmers Open Up To The Public – Both On Farms and Off
- Milk makes more than a splash – It’s in our hands Cornwall!
- Estimated cost of GB milk production falls
- Over 200 farmers learn from DairyCo Research
- Fonterra open applications for Guaranteed Milk Price
- One way travel for EU wholesale prices in May
- World dairy production and trade to grow in 2015
- Dairy Crest holds July milk price
- Low farmgate prices could result in lower production in New Zealand
- Irish milk production climbs without quota
- Livestock sectors urged to have their say on centre of excellence
- May 2015
- April 2015
- Technical Articles
- News Archive
- Mid-season worm pressures affect dairy herds30 June 2015
Managing mid-season worm pressures could have significant economic and performance benefits for dairy herds. This is the advice from the COWS industry steering group (Control of Worms Sustainably) this summer.
- Sterling strength hinders UK market30 June 2015
The strengthening of Sterling against the Euro is increasingly impacting the competiveness of UK products.
- All things dairy - Summer 201530 June 2015
Have you seen the latest issue all things dairy with your voucher for a free ticket to the Livestock Event yet?
- China recalls infant formula products 30 June 2015
Chinese authorities have asked three producers of infant formula to commence recalling products due to excessive nitrate and insufficient selenium levels found in samples.
- Reduction in Arla’s amba July milk price29 June 2015
Arla have announced its July amba on account milk price will fall by 1.18ppl, from 6 July.
- NZ Guaranteed Milk Price scheme oversubscribed at 17ppl26 June 2015
New Zealand processor Fonterra has set its June Guaranteed Milk Price (GMP) at $5.25/kgMS (kilos of milk solids), equivalent to around 17ppl.
- Russia extends ban on EU products25 June 2015
Russia has confirmed that they are extending the ban on dairy products for a further year, including those from the EU.
- Will cheese stocks be boosted by Irish milk production growth?25 June 2015
Milk deliveries in Ireland have increased by 4% in the first 4 months of 2015, mostly due to a 14% jump in April as quotas no longer held back production. This has led many to ask what this extra milk will be used for, particularly of whether UK cheese manufacturers will be facing more pressure.
- First Milk announce milk price cut and Paice resignation 24 June 2015
First Milk has announced a 1ppl price fall for the “A” volumes across all of its milk pools, with the exception of the Midlands Balancing pool which will fall by 0.7ppl.
- Canada struggles with excess milk23 June 2015
Canadian farmers have resorted to dumping milk in farm lagoons or using/selling it as feed as supply has outstripped domestic demand.