- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- SMP intervention limit officially tripled
- Sterling’s fall could support UK competitiveness on export markets
- US dairy sector experiencing growing pains in the Mid-West
- SMP intervention holds fixed price despite tendering
- UK's vote to leave the EU
- AHDB CEO comment on vote to leave EU
- Dairy stocks a critical element of market recovery
- EU milk production rate of growth slows in April
- Foodservice growth offers opportunities for dairy
- First Milk’s drive for financial stability – impact on members and ex-members
- Meadow Foods implements milk price increase
- Is the worst over
- WMP keeps GDT auction price unchanged
- EU agrees trade deal with African Nations
- No more extra milk from the EU this year
- More money spent on dairy advertising in 2015 (1)
- IFCN Conference 2016: Is the tide about to turn for global milk prices?
- Will GB milk production fall to 11.9 - 12.2bn litres in 2016/17?
- Slowdown in EU milk production expected for remainder of 2016
- China demand fall to keep hurting NZ
- More beef from dairy expected
- Fewer cows entering the GB herd
- Butter PSA stocks don’t appear threatening
- GDT auction up again – corner turned?
- Australia supporting its dairy sector in difficult times
- Shrinking dairy herd, but more youngstock
- BVD Free Webinar
- Bluetongue – monitor your stock carefully
- Webinar: Best practice for vaccination of beef and dairy cattle
- Recommended Grass and Clover Lists updated to include five new grass varieties
- Open Farm Sunday 2016 – Public engagement reaches new high
- New edition of AHDB Fertiliser Market Outlook offers inputs insight
- AHDB to showcase latest in grass research at upcoming event
- On the farm webinar
- AHDB issues call for new studentship proposals (1)
- AHDB at Livestock Event 2016
- AHDB leading agriculture through Brexit
- AHDB INFORMATION ON THE USE OF GLYPHOSATE
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- Technical Articles
- News Archive
- AHDB leading agriculture through Brexit4 July 2016
The decision to leave the EU is a game-changer for UK farming and growing. The Brexit vote opens four key areas of question for our agricultural and horticultural industries around trade, regulation, labour and support.
- AHDB Information on the use of Glyphosate4 July 2016
The Chemical Regulations Directorate (CRD) confirmed yesterday (29 June) the approval for glyphosate use within the EU has been extended for a maximum of 18 months.
- SMP intervention limit officially tripled29 June 2016
The volume limit for SMP to enter intervention at the fixed price has been officially raised to 350k tonnes, effective from tomorrow (30 June 2016).
- Sterling’s fall could support UK competitiveness on export markets29 June 2016
The EU referendum has resulted in uncertainty over what the future holds, and brought a rapid decline in the value of Sterling. Since the vote, Sterling has fallen 8% against the Euro and is currently at its lowest level since Mar 14.
- US dairy sector experiencing growing pains in the Mid-West28 June 2016
Between 2010 and 2015, milk production in the US increased by almost 7bn litres, with production in the Mid-West accounting for almost half of this increase.
- Visit your AHDB at Livestock 201628 June 2016
AHDB Dairy and Beef & Lamb are joining forces at the Livestock Event on 6-7 July.
- SMP intervention holds fixed price despite tendering27 June 2016
SMP offered into intervention at the latest round of tendering has been accepted at the fixed intervention price of €1,698/tonne.
- Webinar: Best practice for vaccination of beef and dairy cattle27 June 2016
Join Dr Wendela Wapenaar, University of Nottingham on 29 June at 7pm for a webinar sharing best practice on the vaccination of beef and dairy cattle.
- AHDB issues call for new studentship proposals27 June 2016
The Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board (AHDB) is inviting applications for a slice of £1 million in funding for postgraduate studentships.
- UK's vote to leave the EU24 June 2016
“Following the results of the EU referendum showing a decision to leave the EU, AHDB CEO Jane King has released a statement that can be found here. In the statement she said “The AHDB focus remains unaffected by the decision to leave the EU - to equip levy payers with the tools to become more competitive and sustainable.” Further information and analysis on the implications of today’s decision will be published over the coming weeks by AHDB.