- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- NZ milk production to fall on lower dairy cow numbers
- China loses its appetite for dairy imports
- Dairy Show 2015
- AHDB funds a one-stop education website to help teachers connect children to food and farming
- All things dairy - Autumn 2015
- Fonterra increases milk price and cuts production forecast
- Defra announces how it will split EU farmer aid package
- Sustained investment in soil and water research at heart of AHDB call
- Arla increases milk price by 0.03ppl
- IDF 2015 - Update 7
- IDF 2015 - Update 6
- IDF 2015 - Update 5
- IDF 2015 - Update 4
- IDF 2015 - Update 3
- IDF 2015 - Update 2
- Surviving low milk prices
- IDF 2015
- Australian dairy farmers becoming sour as trade deal with China stalls
- Will El Niño have any real impact on dairy markets?
- Will feed grain prices stay low?
- AHDB Dairy Strategy Director announced
- No early BPS for UK dairy farmers
- Haverfordwest supplies to receive TSDG price
- GDT hops up another 16.5%
- UK dairy farmers allocated €36million in direct aid
- Dairy cow prices fall as demand looks weak
- Irish dairy herd continues to grow
- China tightens infant formula regulations
- New Private Storage Aid measures proposed
- Industry ambassadors - Women in Dairying
- Fonterra production forecast down – and could fall even further
- Lead Analyst to join AHDB Dairy Market Intelligence team
- Dairy cull price falls sharply
- Women in Dairy conference
- The early hours – looking after the new-born calf
- Müller Wiseman farmers to receive 0.595ppl retailer supplement
- Dairy Crest hold October milk price
- New guide plays role in stemming drainage investment decline
- EU Commission announces new measures to support the agricultural industry
- Environment Secretary announces measures to support British dairy farmers
- Morrisons announce further measures to support farmers
- Dairy statistics – an insider’s guide 2015
- NFU Cymru & NFU Mutual Welsh Dairy Stockperson Award Reminder
- UK expands Cheddar exports
- Tesco to temporarily open up its TSDG price
- EU governments provide support to dairy farmers
- Arla announce half year results
- GDT shows another positive result
- Tesco yogurt to become more British
- Smart poster wins Smart Ag competition
- UK Dairy Day
- Its Red Tractor week – get involved!
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- Technical Articles
- News Archive
- NZ milk production to fall on lower dairy cow numbers1 October 2015
New Zealand dairy cattle numbers are estimated to have declined for the first time in ten years, according to Beef and Lamb New Zealand.
- China loses its appetite for dairy imports1 October 2015
Shipments of dairy products to China for the year to August 2015 were 1.2Mt, down 20% on the same period in 2014.
- Dairy Show 20151 October 2015
Visit AHDB Dairy at the Dairy Show on Wednesday 7 October held the Bath and West Showground.
- OMSCo30 September 2015
Amanda Ball, AHDB Dairy head of communications, will be chairing the Adding global value to a commodity product session at the OMSCo dairy conference 2015 on Thursday 1 October.
- AHDB funds a one-stop education website to help teachers connect children to food and farming28 September 2015
A new AHDB-funded education website called ‘Countryside Classroom’ has been launched today to help teachers give all school-age children positive, formative experiences of food, farming and the natural environment.
- All things dairy - Autumn 201528 September 2015
Have you seen the latest issue all things dairy with your copy of the Dairy statistics – an insider’s guide 2015?
- Fonterra increases milk price and cuts production forecast25 September 2015
NZ processor Fonterra has increased its 2015/16 forecast farmgate milk price by around a fifth, taking it to around 14ppl (NZ$4.60 per kilo of milk solids).
- Defra announces how it will split EU farmer aid package25 September 2015
Defra will distribute England’s share of the UK’s £26.2 million EU support package to dairy farmers based solely on 2014/15 milk production volumes.
- Sustained investment in soil and water research at heart of AHDB call25 September 2015
A call for soils and water research partnerships has been launched by the Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board, with funds from the Potatoes, Cereals and Oilseeds, Dairy and Horticulture sectors.
- Arla increases milk price by 0.03ppl24 September 2015
Arla Foods amba has announced it will increase its on-account milk price by 0.03ppl for its UK standard litre, effective from 28 September 2015.