Is your dairy farm achieving your desired lifestyle, a profit and a secure future for your family? Join dairy farmer and business consultant, Gaynor Wellwood, as she explains how she and her husband Kieran started with 30 cows on a council holding in Devon and built up to a highly-profitable, 300-cow herd near Melton Mowbray.
Gaynor will speak about the important factors in growing a profitable business from scratch – and how she and her family are planning their post-Brexit future. You are invited to:
- Learn how budgeting helps the business withstand milk price volatility
- Discover Gaynor’s approach to setting and achieving goals
- Find out why good communication is essential on the family farm
- Get an understanding of how benchmarking helps identify areas for improvement
- And hear why planning removes guesswork and gives control
Date: Tuesday 6 November 2018
Time: 11:30 prompt start till 13:30 followed by lunch (coffee from 11:00)
Venue: The Blue Bell Inn, 36 Main Street, Hoby, Leicestershire LE14 3DT
As space is limited (and to make sure there is enough lunch!) please book a place by Friday 2 November.
For more information, or to book a place, please contact Shirley Macmillan on 07766 402393 or email@example.com
Dairy Pro Points are available for attending this event, Click here for more details