- News Articles
- Technical Articles
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- Press Releases
- Press Archive
- Archive: Lower prices help retailers regain market share28 October 2010
After a year of relatively stable retail milk prices, the four main supermarkets reduced the price of their own-label pasteurised milk.
- Archive: Where has the extra milk gone?28 October 2010
UK continues to remain well above the previous year. With daily milk deliveries running at approximately 6% above the previous year.
- Archive: Deprived Persons Scheme to reduce stocks by almost half22 October 2010
2011 Most Deprived Persons scheme (MDP), takes all of the remaining butter stocks and almost half of SMP stocks from intervention.
- Archive: Size of UK dairy herd stabilising15 October 2010
1.847m dairy cows aged 2 years or more in June 2010, a fall of 0.5% compared to last year.
- Archive: Target of a 50% increase in Irish milk production15 October 2010
Irish governement recently published vision for the Irish and Dairy sector. key goals is to increase milk production by 50% by 2020.
- Archive: DairyCo Supply Chain Margins report 20105 October 2010
The DairyCo Supply Chain Margins report out this week calls for dairy farmers and the industry to keep a close eye on farmgate prices